Christopher P. Giordano
Vice President – UX/UI Technology
The GL Studio Team and DiSTI announce the release of GL Studio 6.3!
The GL Studio 6.3 release focuses on customer feedback in our core markets of Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, and Medical.
“The GL Studio development team has been working very hard to provide the latest release based primarily on customer feedback,” said Chris Giordano, VP UX/UI Technology. “As we grow in our core markets, we continue to adapt and enhance GL Studio to accommodate the latest technology and the newest hardware and software architectures. We are excited to bring these new features to market for the benefit of all GL Studio customers.”
This latest release encompasses several new GL Studio features and GLS-Map Toolkit enhancements, and 50 additional GL Studio improvements allowing designers and developers to create 2D and 3D HMI/UI without compromise. The enhancements save designer/developers time and maintain high-quality design while saving significant production costs, upscaling the user experience.
New Enhancements Include:
• Improved Package Management System - Adding searchable/sorting functionality
• Conditional Rendering - Freeing up processing power
• Text Ligature Controls - Resulting in more text readability/control
• PSD Importer - Text rendering in various languages
• GLS-Map Toolkit (1.5.1) - UTM projection for Shapefiles and customer render callback support
Current Customers / Support:
Customers under current maintenance and support contracts for GL Studio can log into DiSTI's customer support portal to download this latest version. For more information on GL Studio, contact us at email@example.com.