Reusable Software Object (RSO)
Reusable Software Objects, or RSO’s, are pre-built photo realistic software components which can be imported into your simulation project with minimal effort, saving both production time and money. The RSO’s sold by DiSTI contain all of the necessary behavior and are ready to use. The following are a series of RSO bundles that are available for purchase.
Each RSO bundle includes the following:
- Each instrument built as a Dynamic Link Library (Windows – .DLL) or Shared Object (Linux – .SO)
- GL Studio .NET Control
- GL Studio ActiveX Control
- The GL Studio design file
- Any associated textures
- Any associated behaviors
- Use and reuse throughout the product lifecycle
- Reduce time spent on development for essential objects
- Capability with any simulated product
- Customizable for the appropriate deployed device
Get a head start on your project today with these RSOs! Contact us for pricing information.