With advanced 3D graphics, multi-touch and gesture support for touch screens entering every facet of the consumer’s domain, the interface experience will make or break a new product. Over 80% of automobiles are expected to have some form of Telematics by 2015; choosing the right Human Machine Interface (HMI) toolkit is crucial to the success of any OEM infotainment, rear seat entertainment or instrument cluster program. GL Studio ES (Embedded Systems) is the Next Generation HMI toolkit for prototyping and embedded automotive displays.
Reasons why major OEM’s and Tier 1&2 automotive suppliers have adopted GL Studio ES for their infotainment and instrument cluster interface development tool:
- Advanced OpenGL based high performance 3D graphics
- 10 to 1 time savings over hand coding
- Reuse prototype for embedded target
- 100% correlation to Industrial Designer’s vision
- Generate human readable industry standard C++ source code
- GL Studio’s award winning WYSIWYG design interface
- Ultimate operating systems independence
- One design for multiple targets
- Proven market history with 15 years of visual interface experience
DiSTI’s services organization is an industry leader in virtual instrumentation development through a highly skilled engineering staff available to create the virtual dashboard necessary for any project, as well as a broad library of pre-built gauges and instrument clusters ready for purchase. This technology enables 3D virtual operation and maintenance training materials that offer an experience equivalent to live training with reduced training times, lower overall costs and no limits to location.