Infotainment, Rear Seat Entertainment, Instrument Clusters, and Connected Car Mobile Apps
Embedded Displays & Infotainment Systems
Revolutionize the User Experience with GL Studio Automotive User Interfaces
With advanced 3D graphics, multi-touch and gesture support for touch screen entering every facet of the consumer’s domain, the user experience (UX) is what separates your product from the competition. GL Studio rapidly prototypes advanced User Interfaces (UI) that seamlessly transitions to the target system, including ISO 26262 instrument clusters, infotainment head units, rear seat entertainment systems, and connected car mobile interfaces. Today’s vehicles demand the latest in hardware and software capabilities to complement the UX and provide a safer driving experience; let GL Studio take you there.
Jaguar Land Rover Adopts and Standardizes GL Studio ES
DiSTI is now a Tier 1 Supplier to Jaguar Land Rover (JLR). After a highly competitive year-long evaluation of 28 HMI tools, GL Studio ES was chosen for its unmatched performance, rapid support, and ability to produce feature-rich, high-quality 3D embedded applications. JLR with utilize GL Studio ES for both prototyping and embedding of interface content creation of Infotainment Centers and Rear Seat Entertainment Systems in Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles. Read more…
Why Choose GL Studio ES?
Thousands of Users Can’t Be Wrong
- Advanced OpenGL 3D graphics for the freedom to produce an immersive 3D UX
- Industry standard C++ open architecture for the flexibility to handle complex interface UX
- Generates high performance human readable industry standard source code
- 10 to 1 development time savings over hand coding
- Highly optimized & portable interactive 2D and 3D display content
- Same code for multiple deployment targets to simplify development
- Complete prototype reuse on embedded target
- Award winning WYSIWYG interface shows exactly how your HMI will look
- OS and graphic chip independent development insulates the UI creation experience
- Proven market history with 15+ years of visual interface experience
- Leverage scene graph technology tried and tested by the demanding Aerospace & Defense markets
Content Development and Architecture Design
DiSTI’s services team is available to assist with any HMI related project. Our consulting group addresses the entire HMI product development lifecycle from prototyping, to system architecture, to deployment. We offer comprehensive experience in hardware and software architectures that support high-fidelity next-generation visual interface development. DiSTI’s platform experience includes Freescale, TI, Intel and ARM with operating system expertise in Embedded Linux, VxWorks, QNX, and Integrity among others. Our highly qualified team is ready to commit our knowledge and resources to your success.
Safety Critical Capability for ISO 26262
GL Studio SC for Safety Integrity
As automotive electronic and telematics systems become more comprehensive and complex, it is good to know that the HMI tools you’ve selected have the capability and proven track record in safety critical certification. GL Studio is the only HMI tool with a clear path to certifiable safety critical development. Be prepared for National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) functional safety standard mandates for road vehicles (ISO 26262). The Automotive Safety Integrity Level (ASIL) risk classification used in ISO 26262 is similar to classifications employed by FAA. GL Studio SC produces high performance FAA, FDA, and BSI (British Standards Institute) certifiable interfaces currently in use in fighter jets, helicopters, spacecraft, and life critical medical devices.